Best Physiotherapist In India – Dr. Aniket Patil
Om Hip and Knee Speciality Orthopedic and Physiotherapy Clinic are with facilities like Orthopedic session, Digital Xray and Physiotherapy element in one roof. The expert team of Orthopedic Surgeon, Physiotherapist and in house Digital Xray facility provides complete out-patient care.
If you are suffering from hip, knee or any other joint pain and are looking for the best care, we at Om Hip and Knee Specialty Orthopedic and Physiotherapy Clinic in Pune provide complete, personalized evaluation and treatment for patients with the most severely damaged hips and knees. We use state-of-the-art, most advanced treatments for joint reconstruction for each individual to enable them to enjoy a Healthy life. With advances in technology and better materials and designs have led to a hip, knee and joint replacements that allow speedier healing and last for years. We treat patients from all over Maharashtra, India including Pune, PCMC Pimpri Chinchwad, Mumbai, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Sangli, Satara, Karad, Kolhapur, Solapur, Ahmednagar.
In case you need the first opinion or a second opinion, please feel free to get in touch with us.
What Is physiotherapy
Physical therapy (PT), also referred to as physiotherapy, is one in all the allied health professions that, by using mechanical force and movements , manual medical aid, exercise medical aid, and electrotherapy, remediates impairments and promotes quality and performance physiotherapy is that the treatment of injury, disease, and disorders through physical ways like exercise, massage, manipulation and alternative treatments over medication and surgery.
Best Physiotherapist In Aurangabad
Many people is also of the opinion that high physiotherapists primarily work with back and sports-related injuries, however they’d be terribly mistaken. Best physiotherapists are extremely trained health professionals who offer treatment for people affected by physical issues arising from injury, disease, illness, and aging. Their aim is to boost a person’s quality of life by using a quite treatments to alleviate pain and restore operate or, within the case of permanent injury or illness, to reduce the results of any disfunction
Physiotherapy Treatment In Pune
The trading role of the physiotherapist
The role of a physiotherapist is extraordinarily varied with no 2 days being constant. He/she could need to assess the fitness of a patient so as to diagnose issues and implement a treatment arrange, or or else, they might even be re-training patients to run or serving to others to deal with crutches, walking frames, or wheelchairs. He/she will be accountable for educating their patients and their families, to stop injuries and to assist those people lead healthy lifestyles. In some instances, the physiotherapist is also asked to arrange and put in place community fitness programs.
Types of physiotherapy
Physiotherapy treatment are often a good treatment for a excess of conditions and anyone of those treatments will facilitate decline the recovery time when a range of surgeries. Physiotherapists will focus on variety of various areas as well as medical specialty, children’s health (pediatrics), and women’s health and inside these parameters, there are 3 totally different areas of apply. These are:
- Musculoskeletal that is additionally known as orthopaedic physiatrics and is employed to treat conditions like sprains, back pain, arthritis, strains, incontinence, bursitis, posture issues, sport and geographic point injuries, and reduced quality. Rehabilitation following surgery is additionally enclosed at intervals this class.
- Neurological- this is often accustomed treat disorders of the system as well as strokes, medulla spinals injuries, acquired brain injuries, sclerosis, and Parkinson’s sickness. It also can be used for rehabilitation following surgery.
- Cardiothoracic is that the name given to the treatment of used respiratory disease, bronchitis, emphysema, and different cardio-respiratory disorders.
Types of Therapies
Each individual’s treatment is customized to suit their specific needs and a physiotherapist can select from a good vary of therapies, including:
- Manual therapies – These will include, joint manipulation and mobilization (which includes spinal mobilization), manual resistance coaching, and stretching.
- Exercise programs – like muscle strengthening, posture re-training, vessel stretching and coaching
- Electrotherapy techniques – that consists of body covering Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), laser medical care, diathermy, and ultrasound. In several cases, associate degree injury are often caused by different basic factors. It might be that constant back pain is caused by tedious work-related activities, unhealthy posture, being over-weight, or maybe adopting the incorrect technique once taking part in a sport. consequently, the simplest healer not solely treats the rear pain however addresses the opposite factors too. This holistic approach aims to cut back the chance of the injury happening once more.